Pages

Long Island Zucchini Impossible Quiche

Long Island Zucchini Impossible Quiche


A TOPS friend of mine in Long Island used to make this for every TOPS occasion, it was exceptionally delicious. But, she would never share the recipe. Here's my healthy version as best as I can come close to her's.
Serves 6

1 shredded Zucchini
1 cup chopped onion
8 egg whites
4 whole eggs
2/3 cup baking mix (I used pioneer brand)
1/3 Carnation dry milk powder
2/3 cup water
2/3 cup Italian cheese blend
1/8 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or minced garlic
1 teaspoon Cavender's All Purpose Greek Seasoning

Mix all ingredients together with a wire whisk, pour into a 9x12 inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees. Let stand for 5 minutes, and slice into 6 large servings.

HINT:I am still experimenting with this recipe and have not tweaked it completely yet. I just wrote down what I did today. Once I have taste tested it, I will see what needs to be tweaked and changed, and reflect that in the recipe.

Makes 6 large slices, or 8 smaller slices.
CALORIES: 174

No comments:

Post a Comment